Thursday, November 14, 2019

Butternut Squash Creme Brûlée


It is that time of year again when I re-visit one of my all-time favorite fall recipes, and possibly the sweetest way to cook with butternut squash: my Butternut Squash Creme Brûlée. We all know that creme brûlées are rich deserts but this version is a low calorie recipe as it uses half and half instead of the traditional heavy cream. This does not mean that it is lacking in richness; butternut squash puree adds a velvety texture and the perfect fall flavor - I think this would become one of your favorites as well. My update this year is a little bit of coconut whipped cream and some pomegranate seeds when serving. 

Click here for the recipe. 
                                               
                                               

1 comment:

A K Saha said...

You did wonderful job.keep sharing with us.very good initiative.thank you.
I know a Grocery Store who sells their products online.to buy products please visit the following.....
The Best Grocery Store In Basirhat